Whether selecting a traditional funeral service or cremation service our professional staff will handle every detail. We will explain what may be required for different service types, the caring staff at Masters Funeral Home will help you select the funeral to meet your financial and emotional needs. At Masters Funeral Home, we will work together with the families, to help them make decisions that are right for them and meet their price expectations. You can rest assured that regardless of the cost, every family receives individualized attention and top-quality service.
The staff at Masters Funeral Home, Inc. offers complete funeral service counseling, cremation options, pre-need and monuments. Special financing is also available for those who qualify.
Standard Service Offerings:
- Full Service: one, two or three day options
- Traditional at-need Services
- Pre-Need Services: Our staff is always available to discuss the variety of services we can provide for you and your family.
- Cremation Services: immediate cremation, viewing and cremation, cremation and memorial service.
- Monuments: We offer a wide variety of monuments and engravings.
- Handicapped accessibility
- Off-street parking
We cater to families of all faiths and tailor our services to each individual family's special needs. For more information, please contact us at 304-986-1121or contact us online.